1. How does your role at Restore Hope help churches on mission?
My role is assisting the Director of Church Engagement to effectively train churches to prepare those desiring to serve cross-culturally.
2. What qualifies you to play the role you play for Restore Hope?
My family and I spent 12 years in East Asia as missionaries; I believe my experience can be used to better relate to and train those seeking to serve cross-culturally.
3. If you have another job besides Restore Hope, what is your title and what do you do?
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I spend time with my two granddaughters, reading, exploring the area, painting, spinning (with a spinning wheel!).
5. What is your favorite missions quote?
““If you have men who will only come if they know there is a good road, I don’t want them. I want men who will come if there is no road at all.” — David LivingstoneContact Kathy