1. How does your role at Restore Hope help churches on mission?
My role at Restore Hope is to assist the Executive Director in her day-to-day needs. Daily we are coming together to plan and work alongside churches, from initiating new missionaries to planning events to train churches on how to lead their workers.
2. What qualifies you to play the role you play for Restore Hope?
I think what qualifies me most is that I have a servant heart, and I get to use that here. I can help serve people here in the U.S and overseas through a variety of needs.
3. If you have another job besides Restore Hope, what is your title and what do you do?
I do not have another job outside of Restore Hope.
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I enjoy spending time with my husband, family and friends. I enjoy the outdoors and traveling.
5. What is your favorite missions quote?
“Whatever we do, we must not treat the Great Commission like it’s the Great Suggestion.” — Charles SwindollContact Emily