1. How does your role at Restore Hope help churches on mission?
I serve as the Director of the Restore Hope Network. In that role, I get to exercise my favorite gift — imagining what “could be.” I love helping churches ask the right questions. Then I have the joy of helping them design the path from where they are to where they need to go.
2. What qualifies you to play the role you play for Restore Hope?
God called me to mission service at the age of 11. He has uniquely shaped my life experiences to live out that calling. I have been in Christian ministry in the local church for 32 years as a pastor’s wife and a missions leader. Most of my ministry life has been spent in moving churches toward God’s mission and their role in it. I am a practitioner who has spent her life with one foot in the local church and the other foot in the lost world.
3. If you have another job besides Restore Hope, what is your title and what do you do?
My husband and I serve in pastoral ministry at First Baptist Church of Arlington, Texas. By the way — I LOVE MY CHURCH!
4. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Children and grandchildren are a blessing from God! I try to grab every moment I can with them!
5. What is your favorite missions quote?
Second only to John 3:16 is a quote from Hudson Taylor — “God’s work in God’s timing will never lack God’s resources.”Contact Cindy